Thursday 28 August 2008

Sorry sorry sorry

Coucou! Sorry not to update this, August has just been crazy. Check it out:

- We have been away from Dublin every weekend to present Rothar! It has been very successful but we haven't had any time to rest at all. The Irish Green Gathering is a great festival, I recommend it to everyone

- We have been working with our group of young lads in Ballyfermot. Interesting and rewarding! Even when they sometimes fight and throw hammers around

- I have reduced my working hours and this should apply from next week. I am putting the bike project on hold for the time being, I am too tired

- We are moving house! As if the agendas were not complete enough, we have found a place just in the middle of town and we moved all our stuff yesterday and the day before this. My body aches a lot, but we have a cool balcony (a "terrasse" as Anne-Laure would say)

- My good friend Tony visited Ireland during the whole month and we have been doing quite a lot of those festivals with him, discovered new pubs in Dublin and it was all good. Thanks for the cooking Tony!

- We are going to the Electric Picnic this weekend, a rock and roll cool and (a bit) alternative festival in the countryside. Should be all good, but quiet. I really need this sleep.

- I need comments on my blog just to make sure I am not writing all this for nothing!

I hope you're all well. I will try to update this more often, September should be less crazy. Bisous

5 comments:

Anne-Laure said...

A very very cool Terrasse !

Dju said...

Salut !
Oh, je sais ce que c'est que d'avoir un emploi du temps de taré : depuis avril, roman à finir de traduire, mariage, naissance, re-roman à finir (un autre), sollicitations diverses d'autres employeurs... Et là, j suis juste de retour de vacances, prises à un moment qui ne m'arrangeait pas, pour retomber en plein les deux pieds dans le gros boulot. Vacances crevantes en plus. Crevé depuis plus de quatre mois non stop. Fait chier la bite.
Mais sinon ça va !
Et toi ?

JenC said...

Hej!

Jag tycker din blogg är jättebra. Det finns inte ett enda inlägg jag tycker är dåligt. Ibland glömmer jag bara bort att kolla den!

kram
Jenny

Unknown said...

bien sûr que tu as des lecteurs ! Genre, moi. Et en plus, j'aime lire tes billets.

nubes errantes said...

of course: te leo, avec plaisir...

besos,

max caution